Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

yo need help, moral query ?????

• 15-04-2013 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

didnt really know what forum to put this in ...
    so i found a nokia lumia 800 on the road and i couldnt get into it to see who owned it due to a sim pin , and no one has rang ....and i stupidly restored the thing thinking it would get me past the sim pin or something which erased every thing on the darn phone.... i do really want to get it back to the person ....those things cost an arm and a leg.
    so i want to know can i go into meteor (sim card network i found with it ) and give them the sim to see who owns it .... any ideas at all would help.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Simpkin

This post has been deleted.

ye thanks ill do that ...hope they get it ...
    an honest man is a happy man

Advertisement