Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traditional wedding cake decorations

Options
  • 15-04-2013 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know where to get traditional wedding cake decorations, as in horseshose, gold ring with doves, slippers, love knots, and sprays. have seen a site on line, but they don't deliver to ireland, any help greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

Is the Irish Yeast Company shop still open in College Green? Strikes me as the sort of place that would still have the old style decorations but they might be hard enough to find as I haven't seen them used on cakes in years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

It looks like the Irish Yeast Company is still going -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheridanflynn/5089556890/

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

Great thank you both very much, i'll give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

sdp wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know where to get traditional wedding cake decorations, as in horseshose, gold ring with doves, slippers, love knots, and sprays. have seen a site on line, but they don't deliver to ireland, any help greatly appreciated.:)

Loads of places on eBay. I bought off ebay for my wedding and they were only a few pence.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

yellow hen wrote: »
    Loads of places on eBay. I bought off ebay for my wedding and they were only a few pence.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Have a look on stuff4cakes http://www.stuff4cakes.ie//index.php

Advertisement