Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Gel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My son has very thick coarse hair so most mornings he has awful sticky up bits from sleeping that neither Brushing or water control.

So i must be the worst of all as i have on occasion used hair spray on my son when its very bad. Now i don't spray It into his scalp, i damp his hair and then spray it on my hands and work it through.

Recommended to me by his hairdresser was the wax clay. Its a dry sticky type product so no wet look and you literally only need a tiny bit on the fingertips, then Spread into the tips of the hair (not scalp) it will mould into any style and stay. Great for the unruly hair type that my son has. Iv found it great anyway. I think the brand iv got is v05. Its a small tub but it really lasts as iv had it about 3months and im not even a third in.

Advertisement