Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GYM in Ongar village?

Options
  • 15-04-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the new GYM/work out studio behind Dunnes (were Curves used to be) is open yet? Is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Yeah its open for personal training and classes etc. Classes are all very popular and very good by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

What happened to Curves??

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

nemo32 wrote: »
    Yeah its open for personal training and classes etc. Classes are all very popular and very good by all accounts.

Do you have any idea what classes are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

I know Curves was women only. Is this one unisex? Hopefully, as it might motivate me to make use of it being so close...no excuses!:D

ongarboy wrote: »
    I know Curves was women only. Is this one unisex? Hopefully, as it might motivate me to make use of it being so close...no excuses!:D

I don't know if its women's only, I wish the owner had a webpage or at least a FB page. I did hear yesterday that their is a phone number on the sign outside so might do a walk past today and give them a buzz :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Owners Facebook link doesnt work , heres his name if you want to search

Dave Greene EvolveFitness

I went to school with him/his brother and another fella who has started doing similar so heres his page to be fair

https://www.facebook.com/adam.cramer.7509?ref=ts&fref=ts

And if you need fitness etc stuff , another fella all of us went to school with

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strength-Fitness-Supplies/481791685186977

jeffk wrote: »
    Owners Facebook link doesnt work , heres his name if you want to search

Dave Greene EvolveFitness

I went to school with him/his brother and another fella who has started doing similar so heres his page to be fare

https://www.facebook.com/adam.cramer.7509?ref=ts&fref=ts

And if you need fitness etc stuff , another fella all of us went to school with

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strength-Fitness-Supplies/481791685186977

Cheers thanks :) do you have any details of what classes are available, times, prices? It it unisex?

ClubDead wrote: »
    Cheers thanks :) do you have any details of what classes are available, times, prices? It it unisex?

Your welcome , I put a link to this thread on the three pages mentioned , so the owners might join an post their own info

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Dave if that's you best of luck hope it goes well.

Tom Gilmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

jeffk wrote: »
    Your welcome , as far as I know its not unisex , after that im not sure on details.

I got a PM from the owner. It is unisex so open to men and women.

• Advertisement

ongarboy wrote: »
    I got a PM from the owner. It is unisex so open to men and women.

sorry my mistake , i got mixed up on the meaning of unisex

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭pada1981

I done personal training with dave and he is excellent, couldn't fault him, knows his stuff and his training was always different and very intense.
    cant say enough about him, the best of the best.

Advertisement