If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give me a great deal on a Samsung Smart TV!

Options
  • 15-04-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'd like to buy this TV today if possible. What's the best deal you can give me on the Samsung Samsung UE40ES5500 (or TV of equivalent spec, ideally Samsung though)? I also need a TV bracket.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, I'd like to buy this TV today if possible. What's the best deal you can give me on the Samsung Samsung UE40ES5500 (or TV of equivalent spec, ideally Samsung though)? I also need a TV bracket.

Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting in touch.  And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

This screen has now been replaced so stock is really tight at the moment.  I've got one left in stock priced at £439.95.  What kind of bracket do ya need?  Flat to wall?  Or would you like to be able to putt it out from the wall etc.

If you don't mind spending an extra few quid check out the LG 42 LS570T currently priced at £479.95.  Little bit more expensive but it's money well spent.  Great motion handling on this screen so good for sports, gaming etc.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ls570t/lg-42ls570t

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Thanks Kenny. I'm going to use this for an office so don't need the LG but appreciate the option. Can you beat Pixmania who are selling this same model at £425 (€499)?

I'll need a wall to flat mount and a wifi dongle for it too!

Thanks Kenny. I'm going to use this for an office so don't need the LG but appreciate the option. Can you beat Pixmania who are selling this same model at £425 (€499)?

I'll need a wall to flat mount and a wifi dongle for it too!

Hi Darren,

Good speaking to you on the phone :)

You should have mail.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DP,

Thanks a million for the biz - hope you enjoy the new TV ..

...There can't be much space left there with all the other kit you've bought from us over the last while :D

Thanks again - it's much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

I don't know why but I'm able to start a new thread any info on the gt60 models regarding price?have you any panas gt50 left over preferably 42"

• Advertisement

skinny90 wrote: »
    I don't know why but I'm able to start a new thread any info on the gt60 models regarding price?have you any panas gt50 left over preferably 42"

Hi Skinny,

We've no news as of yet.  Unfortunately we didn't stock the GT50 range last year so no stock at all.  Not sure if it'll be the same story with the GT60 also.  

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.