Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up online

Options
  • 15-04-2013 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I switched gas and electricity to Electric Ireland on the 2nd of April because we couldn't afford the deposit that bord gais required.

I got a confirmation email that evening that said 
    [size=small]1. Your Electric Ireland account number
    We will send you a Welcome Pack which contains your Electric Ireland account numbers. Your pack contains everything you need to know about managing your account along with helpful advice on how to bring warmth and savings to your home.
    [/size]

[size=small]2. Register for Online Billing[/size]

[size=small]Thus far I haven't received any information other than this email from Electric Ireland. Could someone please provide me with assistance to confirm my switch as Bord Gais are threatening to terminate my supply without deposit being paid.[/size]
    [size=small]
    Regards
    [/size]

[size=small]Dan[/size]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Dan,

A switch can take up to 20 working days to process, so this switch is likely to be pending. Do private message me your MPRN/GPRN and name/address in full though, so I can check the status of the switch.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement