Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Draft Date

Options
  • 15-04-2013 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

That time is upon us again.

As we want to start season 3 on Monday May 6th, and needing to facilitate four days for the four pre season weeks, I've the option of Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the previous week.

So please vote:

http://www.doodle.com/5vew4smswn4meetu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The 6th of May :eek:, sure thats ages away :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The 6th of May :eek:, sure thats ages away :(.

I know, but by the time the Superbowl is played we are looking at next Monday/Tuesday. Then we need two days for resignings and then the different FA stages. Pre Season will be available by Thursday the 2nd? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm dying for the Free Agency and Draft, the most fun part of an online franchise imo.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm dying for the Free Agency and Draft, the most fun part of an online franchise imo.

Yeah i love the FA part, no real interest in the draft this season as i gave my 1st 2 picks away, i still have a 3rd and 4th pick i think, but i would'nt be a fan of the draft anyway, just prefer using the real players.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

My xbox live gold membership has just run out and im still on auto pilot, hoping that my CPU GM doesn't make any bonehead moves while im offline. Like resigning Steven Jackson!!

What date will the Superbowl and the start of the off season be?
    Just need to know to see how quickly i have to get Gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

guns4all wrote: »
    My xbox live gold membership has just run out and im still on auto pilot, hoping that my CPU GM doesn't make any bonehead moves while im offline. Like resigning Steven Jackson!!

What date will the Superbowl and the start of the off season be?
    Just need to know to see how quickly i have to get Gold

You have about 2 weeks. I would act sooner than later. getxboxcodes.com €36

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I'm going to abstain from voting as my roster varies each week and is all night time. as long as I get two weeks notice I can make sure to have the night off.

any idea when the resigning and FA market will open up, i presume it'll be around monday 29th?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No, before then, The championship games will be played over the weekend, depends when the superbowl gets played, maybe Monday or Tuesday. Re-signinings should open after the week is advanced post superbowl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

empacher wrote: »
    I'm going to abstain from voting as my roster varies each week and is all night time. as long as I get two weeks notice I can make sure to have the night off.

Same here.

Tuesday is winning at the moment, although can we do the draft with out the commish? As Ben's availability is questionable that night.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Tuesday is winning at the moment, although can we do the draft with out the commish? As Ben's availability is questionable that night.

Transfer commishness to someone else, same as what happens when he is away for the summer.

Ben Out.

No on 24!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The question is... who is going to be the commish and will he be allowed to ban a bitter divisional rival that he's yet to beat in 4 attempts :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Remember Tuesday and Wednesday are Champions League semi final match nights if you are a soccer fan !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

Very good point Berty!

No influencing of voters Berty!!! :D

I call shenanigans!!!:eek:

The question is... who is going to be the commish and will he be allowed to ban a bitter divisional rival that he's yet to beat in 4 attempts :cool:

Well Heli isn't an option.....

On a side note, does anyone know can you do resignings and free agency thru the Madden Career website, and if so is it any good/reliable?

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Remember Tuesday and Wednesday are Champions League semi final match nights if you are a soccer fan !

We would be safe for 10pm on those nights though.

Also, could provide a brilliant distraction when other people are taking FOREVER with their picks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Tuesday is currently winning, however, I do hope the Superbowl will be played by Tuesday so we have enough time for everything. If the Superbowl isn't played by Tuesday, we may have to have it on the Wednesday.

On a side note, does anyone know can you do resignings and free agency thru the Madden Career website, and if so is it any good/reliable?

Do NOT use the Madden Career website for ANYTHING !!!

Totally unreliable.

No influencing of voters Berty!!! :D

I call shenanigans!!!:eek:

:pac: I would be able to watch on my Ipad :D

Just noting in case people forgot !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Totally unreliable.

couldnt agree with this more.
    I have a nightmare trying to re-sign Matt Schaub on the PFL using the CC site as i was away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Horrible foreign games, I've no time for them :pac:

:pac: I would be able to watch on my Ipad :D

Just noting in case people forgot !!

No recession round your area so!! :P

Totally unreliable.

Cheers for that, managed to find a 2 week xbox live card that id forgotten about so that'll do till Friday when i get paid and can get the year's sub

No recession round your area so!! :P
    It appears that my wife still loves me after all these years....Christmas present.....although she seems to use it more than me :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement