Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I just wanna drink beer and train like an animal"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Bulmers74

Hope you'll be back on after Frankfurt reporting on your sub 2:40 achievement. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

We'll be running out of internet names for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 petitmember

Hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later :)

20 days to Frankfurt! I know him outside boards and he was saying he got banned over some stupid stuff so just closed his account until the ban expired....

Hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later :)

20 days to Frankfurt! I know him outside boards and he was saying he got banned over some stupid stuff so just closed his account until the ban expired....

he has it on the rant thread - messing about on the Tri forum and got hit with a Ban :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

and I thought I flew through boards accounts! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Cleanman

The AR mods must be a very tolerant lot.:P I see over in the weather forum, we're expecting snow - I wonder what he thinks?!

Best of luck in Frankfurt Andy. I'd love to see you break 2:40. Looking forward to you coming back already. The place would be a lot duller without you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

Best of luck in Frankfurt! Hopefully you'll be back before that tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 petitmember

Ran this workout w/ the good Dr. tonight.

11 miles inc 6 miles @ hilly tempo in Rathfarnam- 35:25

He said he'll be back in a week to boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Ran this workout w/ the good Dr. tonight.

11 miles inc 6 miles @ hilly tempo in Rathfarnam- 35:25

He said he'll be back in a week to boards.

That you Doc ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

RayCun wrote: »
    jaysus, just put this on repeat
    abe-simpson-gif.gif

I think the door is closed this time.

Just got a message from DrQ to say he is permabanned from A/R. He says he will miss you all :(. The place will be a lot quieter around here with out him :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

menoscemo wrote: »

Just got a message from DrQ to say he is permabanned from A/R. He says he will miss you all :(. The place will be a lot quieter around here with out him :o

What did he do to get banned from A/R?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

****ing joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Will certainly miss him - must say I always enjoyed his banter (& his log of course :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭overpronator

Kept things interesting around here but aside from that I always liked the solid running insight and honesty. Hope DCM gives him a result that he's happy with

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

BOOOOOOOO. I'm closing down my account in protest and reregistering as TRR_the_4th.

This place stinks of anti-US sentiment ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Doc Q the 5th

Ok folks. Normal service has resumed. This is my last and final account and I will be stopping the soap-opera like shenanigans and focusing on the log etc... I appreciate the support but tbh the mods have been more than fair in the A/R forum and while my trolling of triathletes was I believe pretty hilarious, I can understand why their mods didn't see it that way :)

At any rate I've been given the go-ahead to emerge again and figured I'd update my log...

Today met Ecoli and DR at a wet Tallaght track for a session 8x 1k off 1:30 or roughly 200m jog recoveries

3:22, 3:19, 3:18, 3:18, 3:20, 3:18, 3:20, 3:16.

Very happy with this- the form seems to be coming good at the right time as each session seems to be going well. Hopefully it all peaks in 2.5 weeks time.

Am in Dubrovnik from Fri for a wedding so will be nice to get some warm runs in...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

RayCun wrote: »
    Good to see you back!

(The book on this account closing is now open, bets accepted at the usual outlets ;) )

get your bets in fast folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The LEGEND is back, dont fook it up!!

I retract this statement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I was really ready to settle down with dukeraoul, I thought that account went very well

• Advertisement

just out of interest - have you a restraining order or some kinda tagged bracelet??

just out of interest - have you a restraining order or some kinda tagged bracelet??

Na- just gonna try and reduce my inner troll/ suffer fools (slightly more) gladly :)

In all seriousness the wrestling "heel" routine had gone a bit over the top and was distracting from legitimate points I was making about running ;)

jebuz wrote: »
    I was really ready to settle down with dukeraoul, I thought that account went very well

hahaha if you consider 6 infractions and two bans in a mere month "going well" I suggest you readjust your computer screen jebuz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Na- just gonna try and reduce my inner troll/ suffer fools (slightly more) gladly :);)

Or you can get your fix in other social media outlets.. Such a FB... Chancer! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

blockic wrote: »
    Or you can get your fix in other social media outlets.. Such a FB... Chancer! ;)

Or the GAA Forum - the mods there are very tolerant and would welcome your views on the fitness levels of intercounty players!! :D

Seriously though it's good to have you back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

The more you get banned, the more I'm looking forward to the post race pints in Frankfurt!

Na- just gonna try and reduce my inner troll/ suffer fools (slightly more) gladly :)

In all seriousness the wrestling "heel" routine had gone a bit over the top and was distracting from legitimate points I was making about running ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1WKEjSevBo#t=1m20s :D

I see you have moved your Heel Routine to FB ;) You better beat Gerry Duffy's Mara PB in Frankfurt :P

I see you have moved your Heel Routine to FB ;) You better beat Gerry Duffy's Mara PB in Frankfurt :P

Hahahaha giving your opinion isn't trolling Meno. If you look at the "likes" on the post some pretty heavy hitters have my back on that one...

What is his PB anyway?

• Advertisement

Hahahaha giving your opinion isn't trolling Meno. If you look at the "likes" on the post some pretty heavy hitters have my back on that one...

What is his PB anyway?

Yeah I know, I gave you a like myself and even threw in a reference to Karl Henry for the craic ;).
    He did DCM last year in 2:50:49, I think that was his PB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement