Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with bad Dublin city council tennant

Options
  • 15-04-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all im sorry if im posting in the right place , everyone is always recommending i join here and never did untill now , and it relay must be Irelands biggest and best forum :)
    I need advice a good freind of mine has been liveing in a DCC house for years and never had any hassle but now the alst 6 months shes getting terrible abuse from her new neighbours also ina DCC house , shes been to mediateing meetings with them and all as they fone was lie , does anyone have any contacts at all that could help her , she has already put in numourus complaints and the guards have been involved and its all falling on deaf ears , she gets no sleep because of the noise and there always drinking and basicaly intimidateing and bullying her , she lives on her own with 3 children , is there anything or anyone that can help her please ? and shes all for live and let live and never has been in trouble herself but shes tried had but her life is upside down because of them :( Thankyou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

She should talk to some of her local councillors, and she should start recording video/audio evidence of the noise etc.

Advertisement