Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable running watch

Options
  • 15-04-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and he recently broke his sports watch so I was hoping to get him a new one. The idea is that it will be a part of his present rather than the whole thing so I would be looking for something around the €60 mark if I could. I couldn't stretch to over €100.

I'm not a runner so I don't know what features he would want. He was into athletics but now runs more just for exercise but is still competitive with himself so I know he needs to know if his run was better than his last run. He also does some adventure races but it would be more day to day running that he does.

So if anyone has any ideas of what would be a good watch, if a heart monitor or GPS (I know, expensive) would be needed or if a simple stop watch would be sufficient that would be a great help to me.

Thanks

Advertisement