Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

used mazda 3

Options
  • 15-04-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can offer me some advice here. I'm looking to buy a Mazda 3 and I'm thinking about a 2004 or 05 depending on price. So first:
    Are these a good car? the 1.4 petrol hatchback
    What would you consider to be acceptable mileage/ km on a 04 or 05 used Mazda 3? I see some under 100k and some over, and i imagine that for a ten year old car over 100k could be acceptable but that really depends on the reliability of the car!!
    My car is a 00 and has just gone over the 100,000 on the clock so that's why mileage is a big thing for me as I think my own car is reasonable.
    What would you consider a reasonable price for one?
    And finally, where on earth should I look for one around carlow?!! I've been on a lot of websites, including adverts and typically any I like are gone already or based in the north or someplace!!

Any help or advice regarding these cars and buying in or close to Carlow would be great, if I could get a touring model that would be great but I'm not going to be too fussy in that regards and bumps, scratches and dents are a huge NO-nO!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Probably better off asking in the motors forum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jolou86

yeah I put the question up there...no response yet. So hard to try find a good car, donedeal has a lot of shady cars on offer as I have discovered

Advertisement