Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wok ring for gas hob

Options
  • 15-04-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

Firstly, if I have posted in the wrong thread apologies Mods (and please feel free to move).

We recently invested in a good round bottomed wok (non non-stick) and we completely forgot about a round bottom on our gas hob, similar style to the one pictured below.

CG604DWFCX1_exterior_600px1_ts.jpg

Anyway I've goggled and I reckon something like below might sit nicely on the bars across the burner.

318254307_Wok_Ring.jpg

So would anyone have any idea where I'd pick up something similar in a B&M shop around Dublin. There seems to be many styles of wok rings so if you know of any type for sale I'd be very gratefull, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

The Chinese Emporium at the Jervis Luas stop have them.About €6 each-Not as heavy as the 1 in your pic but does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Firstly, if I have posted in the wrong thread apologies Mods (and please feel free to move).

We recently invested in a good round bottomed wok (non non-stick) and we completely forgot about a round bottom on our gas hob, similar style to the one pictured below.

Anyway I've goggled and I reckon something like below might sit nicely on the bars across the burner.

So would anyone have any idea where I'd pick up something similar in a B&M shop around Dublin. There seems to be many styles of wok rings so if you know of any type for sale I'd be very gratefull, thanks in advance.

im pretty sure the one you show in the pic will not work with a round bottomed wok.

Advertisement