Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1st year italian oral exam advice

• 15-04-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

has anyone ever done 1st year i
    Italian ?? any advice for the exam? or even the culture and society exam?

what kind of pictures and articles do they hand out? is it difficult??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I did Italian in first year. For the oral, make sure you know you're grammar really well! It's just a conversation, so know some bits about yourself, family, life in college, work if you have a job etc.

Do ye still have the booklet for the culture module? Pictures etc for the written exam are all taken from that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

thanks for the reply. yeah working on it at the moment. really? damn it because i got mine printed late separate from the rest, so the pictures are all blurry haha.

shane9689 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply. yeah working on it at the moment. really? damn it because i got mine printed late separate from the rest, so the pictures are all blurry haha.

Did ye have to print them yourselves? :O We bought ours for €3 last year, they must be making cuts! But yeah everything in the exam is based on what's in the booklet.

what? :O cost a tenner to buy the proper one. i bought mine for €5 because it wasnt printed to the same quality

Or maybe it was a tenner :/ I'd to buy so many of those kinds of booklets and they varied from €3 to €10. Past exam papers are essential for this exam btw!

• Advertisement

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Or maybe it was a tenner :/ I'd to buy so many of those kinds of booklets and they varied from €3 to €10. Past exam papers are essential for this exam btw!

:O better do my research, cheers

Advertisement