Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose job seekers allowance if leave springboard course

Options
  • 15-04-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

A similar thread was started by someone in 2012 but never really got any answers so I'm posting again if anybody can help.

I'm on a bluebrick ICTSkills course and I'm basically well out of my dept and can't handle the material on the course.

Does anyone know or heard of anyone leaving ICT or even springboard courses or possibly transferring to different ICTSkills course and what are the social welfare implications/penalties.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

dsit wrote: »
    Hi all,

A similar thread was started by someone in 2012 but never really got any answers so I'm posting again if anybody can help.

I'm on a bluebrick ICTSkills course and I'm basically well out of my dept and can't handle the material on the course.

Does anyone know or heard of anyone leaving ICT or even springboard courses or possibly transferring to different ICTSkills course and what are the social welfare implications/penalties.

If your question is will it affect your sw payment if you leave springboard then the answer is no. If you want to do another springboard course then apply for it and you will need to get the same form completed by sw if you are successful in getting the course.

Advertisement