Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for 3 months

Options
  • 15-04-2013 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

The original thread is about babies being drugged for the propose of begging.

Replies to a serious matter like this are allowed.
    Feck off.

And the men all have hooks for hands, and the women have two jaws and if you got out on a full moon, you can see them sacrificing dogs and cats to the Gypsy Kings.

I heard they also sometimes carry dolls instead of babies

source: made it up

Can't believe that the most important part was left out. After the baby dies from too much heroin and vodka the Romas all eat the baby.
    OP you should be shot for posting that sh1te or at least the internet taken off ye for a few days

I think this has to be the biggest pile of sh!te I have ever seen!

That one from a moderator.
    When the super drunk heroin roma babies grow up, they develop mad skills that allow them to strip a church of all its lead in under 15 minutes.

However I get banned for this.OP you have just came up against the PC left wing nut brigade.

What you posted made full sense it was long and full of detail.

I have never seen one of those babies awake either.

Some of the replies you have gotten just show how brainwashed these left wing nuts are they can dismiss your whole post in one sentence how intellectually lazy is that?

OP your post rings true but that does not matter to the PC brigade they will be rude dismissive and cause chaos in the thread.

They will bait you and if you are not careful with your replies they will report your post.

The funny thing is they will call you racist while they are the ones forcing other people to turn a blind eye to the plight of these babies.

Banned

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

I find the After hours board is overrun with left wing posters with thousands of posts and they can post with impunity.

I am closing my account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement