Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Money towards pram or buggie?

• 15-04-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all just wondering if anybody knows are u entitled to Amy sort of help towards a pram and cot if on a social payment, I was a seasonal worker and fell pregnant amd missed the re call , as I can't fly while pregnant , iv checked and I have a full 5years of paid Prsi and USC contributions? I'm wondering will a cwo give you money if you were given the buggie s a gift already due in 2wks, many thanks if you could respond

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You are actually looking for this forum.
    State Benefits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This is the 2nd time something like this has happened in the Apple forum in the last few weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

So confused for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

I think you're looking for the iPram :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I think you should contact Tim Cook with this issue directly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ask Siri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭squonk

If it's for an iBaby 1, then they're known to be a bit of a handful. Because it's a first time product the kinks haven't all been worked out. An iPram should do the trick and it has the advantage that it's compatable with iBaby 2 and future iBaby models also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

If you are posting from an apple device it dosn't mean you HAVE to post in the apple devices forum !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

NetNinja wrote: »
    If you are posting from an apple device it dosn't mean you HAVE to post in the apple devices forum !!!

No offense, but IF you're posting from an apple device should you really be asking how to get a free pram;-)

---edit---- nevermind, someone who actually had a job and payed taxes can obviously ask...

Advertisement