Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 15-04-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering could anyone tell me.
    On Friday Bank Of Ireland wrote to me tell me they wanted me to close my loan account and pay off the remainder of my loan off which is nearly 10,000. And also to close my personal account because of a poor relationship with them and want nothing more to do with me... I was shocked. Now I am in arrears of 1000 I'd say but I upped my weekly payment to reduce the arrears. Is there any way I could offer them less to close off my loan and if so how much. Or is there any way around it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Mikeyshragh,

Letters of this nature are not issued lightly.  We can not comment on individual circumstances.  The best advice we could give you is to contact your account holding branch as the letter would have been issued at their request.  They should be able to clarify if this letter refers to your arrears or your ongoing relationship with BOI.

Please find the contact details for your branch here

Thanks for posting

Linda

Advertisement