Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport to Punchestown Racing Festival?

Options
  • 15-04-2013 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there any bus that goes from Carlow straight to Punchestown festival next week (I'm going on a Friday)?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

i dont think there is a bus going unless a private company are organising one. there is a shuttle service from train station in sallins/naas that brings you to punchestown during festival. trains run quite regular also and there is plenty of late ones for when festival is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭thirtypence

natty_asha wrote: »
    i dont think there is a bus going unless a private company are organising one. there is a shuttle service from train station in sallins/naas that brings you to punchestown during festival. trains run quite regular also and there is plenty of late ones for when festival is over.

Thanks, do bus eireann go thru naas or is it only kavanaghs?

Also any know the price of a cab from naas to Carlow?

Advertisement