Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion

Options
  • 15-04-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I suppose this has been asked a million times, had a look through the forums, but I would like recent personal recommendations. Thinking about getting the attic converted possibly at the end of the summer, we need a bedroom for one of my children, but we are on a budget. We live in a three bed mid terrace built in 1997 in Dublin. Can anyone share recent personal experience of their own attic conversion (pm pictures would be great). Ballpark price that I could expect to pay, how long their own conversions took, problems after the build, things to watch out for? That sort of stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

have u picts of the attic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mackerano

Hi was wondering did you get sorted with your attic conversion

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

Approx 12,000 euro depending on spec would include steel, 3 windows, stairs, painted, laminate flooring and a cert at the end

Advertisement