Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any opinions/feedback on the Pram brands on sale on Ebay

Options
  • 15-04-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hello,

I am researching prams and am thinking of buying one online as the 3 in 1 types that come with the car seat seem to be a good bit cheaper than they are in the likes of Smyths/Mothercare.

Anyone have any experience of or feedback on any of the following brands:

Kunert/ Twingo/ Metro

Any feedback/review - good or bad would be appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi,
    I have no experience nor have I heard of those brands but just makes sure the car seat is a good one.
    online4baby are a really good ebay shop for baby stuff
    kiddicare.com often have good offers too

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

How much are you saving by buying online?

The baby elegance travel system is €399, come with car seat included & I can recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I agree, I bought my friend a baby elegance ego on sale in Smyths for €240 and she finds it great. Baby is 7 weeks and she has never had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

kitten_k wrote: »
    I agree, I bought my friend a baby elegance ego on sale in Smyths for €240 and she finds it great. Baby is 7 weeks and she has never had a problem.

400 is a bit steep. Online - I would be looking at 240-280 including delivery. If I could get something on sale in Smyths for 240 though - I would jump at that!!

Just checkd the Smyths website and it seems to be 299 at the moment whoch is doable - especially if it comes highly recommended!

When is your baby due? Keep an eye on the Smyths website, they do have some good offers on.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    When is your baby due? Keep an eye on the Smyths website, they do have some good offers on.

Ha! Not until the end of November! Im trying to get organised with the larger items early to spread the cost so I might invest in the pram in May/June :)

My friend done that too, she just bought things as she went so she didn't notice the cost as much.

This is very similar to the one I got and is €250.

http://www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-Pebble-Travel-System-!109401-prd.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nickynikki

I got the Kunert Pram it converts to a buggy too comes with Car Seat, rain cover, mat etc all under €300

Only problem is it's a fine big pram, won't fit in a small car or bus.

Nickynikki wrote: »
    I got the Kunert Pram it converts to a buggy too comes with Car Seat, rain cover, mat etc all under €300

Thanks for the feedback. Thats good to know. Mightnt be a dealbreaker but we do have a small car so it might end up being a pain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have a kunert pram, I was just wondering if anyone else who has one has figured out if/how the fabric comes off to wash it??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zoelea

I have a kunert pram, I was just wondering if anyone else who has one has figured out if/how the fabric comes off to wash it??

Hi, I know this was posted on here a while back But I was just wondering if you ever Figured out how to remove the fabric from the pram in order to wash it

Hi, I know this was posted on here a while back But I was just wondering if you ever Figured out how to remove the fabric from the pram in order to wash it

Advertisement