Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 15-04-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

anywhere to buy a phone charger in the summerhill area at this time of night on work placement and forgot both my phone charges
    thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

fanadman1 wrote: »
    anywhere to buy a phone charger in the summerhill area at this time of night on work placement and forgot both my phone charges
    thanks for the help

What type of phone? Centra might have one . Or if you head into trim, some of the petrol stations in trim would sell them maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

What type of phone? Centra might have one . Or if you head into trim, some of the petrol stations in trim would sell them maybe

a samsung never even thought about them stocking house chargers i just assumed it would only be car chargers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Try the filling station there too if still open. When you say its a samsung, if it is a recent phone - galaxy, ace, or something like that then its probably a mini usb charger and it doesn't have to be a samsung branded one. A generic one should work ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

yea i know that the only thing holding me back is that i can't go till after 10 and they will be closed im going to try kilcock and trim

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Just for your info, the petrol station on the main road from Trim to Kiltale just through the roundabout leaving the town down by Knightsbrook is 24hr.

• Advertisement
Advertisement