Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE: PC games

Options
  • 15-04-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Have the following PC games cluttering up the house:

Diablo 2
    Silent Hill 2
    Morrowind
    Half Life 2 (may be linked to my steam account so it could be useless)
    Soldier of Fortune 2
    Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
    PES 4
    Moh: Allied Assault
    Kingpin: Life of Crime
    GTA
    Splinter Cell

Would take a token SNES or Megadrive game for the lot, or if you've nothing to trade but would like them, then have them anyway!

Would need to be collected for Dundrum or arranged to be collected in city centre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

would many of these work on Windows 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Not a clue, just pulled them from the depths of my room as they haven't been played in years!

I'd say most of them would (maybe not Kingpin and GTA, they could be too old) after a small bit of tinkering. Googling *Game name* Windows 7 seems to bring up fixes for most of the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Which version of GTA do you have? Have started looking for the old ones - were great fun :)

GTA is the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I haven't got any SNES or MD games to trade unfortunately, but I really would love Diablo 2 and Silent Hill 2.
    I'll have a rummage around tonight, I assuming the rules prevent me offering cash?

• Advertisement

TomCo wrote: »
    I haven't got any SNES or MD games to trade unfortunately, but I really would love Diablo 2 and Silent Hill 2.
    I'll have a rummage around tonight, I assuming the rules prevent me offering cash?

Yup it is.

If you're willing to take the lot as a whole, and have nothing to trade then they're free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

FanadMan wrote: »
    Which version of GTA do you have? Have started looking for the old ones - were great fun :)

You can download GTA & GTA2 for free off the rockstar website

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Just FYI, Silent Hill 2 PC version is worth about 30-50

Yup it is.

If you're willing to take the lot as a whole, and have nothing to trade then they're free!

I'll have them off you so, but I'll have a rummage before and see if I have anything nice to trade.

Do you live near one of the Dundrum luas stops?
    I live on Jervis Street and work in Sandford, should be handy enough to meet up.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Just FYI, Silent Hill 2 PC version is worth about 30-50
    Usually I'm good with knowing what's valuable, PC stuff I don't pay any interest in though, damn it!

• Advertisement

TomCo wrote: »
    I'll have them off you so, but I'll have a rummage before and see if I have anything nice to trade.

Do you live near one of the Dundrum luas stops?
    I live on Jervis Street and work in Sandford, should be handy enough to meet up.
    Yeah, I live near the Dundrum stop so we could meet at the luas (I also go by the Sandyford stop on the way to work so there would suit either).

Find anything nice?!

Sent you a PM there.

These are gone....

Lock it up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement