Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open air gig Thomas St?

Options
  • 15-04-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Listening to what sounds like a rock band playing live somewhere on Thomas St to a cheering crowd. Is my neighbour playing Foo Fighters at Wembley too loud, or what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Vicar Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Vicar Street?

Could be, but I've never heard it this loud before. Could it be something in the NCAD? Think they're playing jailhouse rock now and earlier Pretty Woman

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rag Week in NCAD this week, was a gig in the courtyard there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Could be coming from the studio on Augustine Street. Either that or NCAD

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

And I thought it was the neighbours having a party :D (am near Kevin Street DIT)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

I'd imagine that it is NCAD and something similar will be going on all week.

Advertisement