Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours

Options
  • 15-04-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

I was banned from after hours for claiming Islam was a violent religion on the grounds that I was trolling.

I'm not trolling, that is genuinely my opinion. A view which is different from the majority does not make its proposer a troll. Can I appeal my ban?

MOD who banned me has been PM'd, told me to raise case here

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.
    I will be checking into this for you.

This is your posting on a thread in after hours last night.
    A moderator warning in the first post (as indicated in the thread title) indicated zero tolerance to muppetry or thread ruining.

Of course he's muslim, is anyone surprised. Such a violent religion, how can the leaders justify their beliefs
    Thats what they say, doesnt look like it to me. How can such a relatively huge percentage of them turn to violence in such a peacful religion.

Bhuddism is a peacful religion, not muslim.

It's an ignorant comment and deserved a ban.

Please feel free to review this with admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Principal Skinner

Someone who makes a comment different to your beliefs is not ignorant, I made a valid point. Essentially the mod and yourself disagreed with my point of view and I was banned. Also to be ignorant you have to be wrong, can you prove I am wrong?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

"Of course he's a muslim, is anyone surprised"

These are your words.

I see no reason to lift this ban.

Please feel free to appeal to an admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Not appealed; resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement