Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned permanently

Options
  • 15-04-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Ive been banned permanently from equestrian. I made a silly post fully accept that it was stupid. My only gripe is the fact its a permanent ban. To be honest i probably wont use that particular forum anyway but its the principle. Iv never received so much as an infraction on boards. The particular post just sounded funny in my (juvenile) head and i apologise for it. I appeal to have the ban reduced. It Will not happen again. I have pmd the mod with no reply. Thank you

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You were only banned earlier today, and I would ask that you give the mod a little more time to respond. Hopefully this can be resolved between you, but if not I will have a look at your appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

No problem. Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

I have resolved this with the mod, who has been very reasonable. Thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Excellent

This appeal can be marked resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement