Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka T3 trigger

Options
  • 15-04-2013 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone had or knows of where I could pick up a single set trigger for a Tikka T3 tactical?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

I dont think there are any aftermarket single set triggers available for the Tikka T3.
    The rifles are available with a single set trigger but I dont think they sell the trigger on its own.
    I think you can send the rifle back to Sako and have one fitted.
    Best bet is to contact Ardee sports or GMK in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Cheers Zeissman,

I just happened to see one on a Tikka .204 at the weekend and it was a lovely piece of kit.

Will check out Ardee and GMK and see if I can get my hands on one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Tikkat3 wrote: »
    Cheers Zeissman,

I just happened to see one on a Tikka .204 at the weekend and it was a lovely piece of kit.

Will check out Ardee and GMK and see if I can get my hands on one.

I loved how light the trigger was in set mode but didn't like having to "set" it for every shot.

My next tikka won't have a set trigger. I hope to get the standard trigger lightened to around 1lb with a new spring and a bit of massaging. This might be of some help to ya and cheaper than a new set unit
    http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/18293-tikkasako-trigger-springs/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

lefthooker wrote: »
    I loved how light the trigger was in set mode but didn't like having to "set" it for every shot.

My next tikka won't have a set trigger. I hope to get the standard trigger lightened to around 1lb with a new spring and a bit of massaging. This might be of some help to ya and cheaper than a new set unit
    http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/18293-tikkasako-trigger-springs/

Thanks for the honest info and the link. Much appreciated lad :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement