Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt printing? Anyone dealt with these guys for tees before? xamax.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

Hi Hanley,

I do not know this company but if you are still looking for a t-shirt printer, feel free to outline the details here and we will look after the rest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

mikefm wrote: »
    Hi Hanley,

I do not know this company but if you are still looking for a t-shirt printer, feel free to outline the details here and we will look after the rest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mike
    Do you print t-shirts or are you just a go between.Looking to get a t-shirt company off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Hanley wrote: »
    Anyone dealt with these guys for tees before? http://www.xamax.ie/

What's the quality of the t-shirts like? These boys here specifically http://www.xamax.co.uk/100-t-shirts-offers/

Whatever you do stay away from the Fruit Of The Loom Valueweight T-Shirts.

Fruit Of The Loom Heavyweight or Gildan are the way to go in my opinion.

How many T-Shirts are you looking to get printed, and how many colours are in the design?

If you're getting 100+ you should be getting them around the €5 incl VAT unless there's a ridiculous amount of colours in the print.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

Do you print t-shirts or are you just a go between.Looking to get a t-shirt company off the ground.

We source great local suppliers, if you want to join as a t-shirt company

Advertisement