Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky canr fix my speed

• 15-04-2013 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Got an email today after 3 months to say they can't fix my speed issue and don't know why I can't get 12 mbps.

I'm 2.3 km from exchange with no contention.
    will post it tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Sorry for the late reply to your message.
    We have been investigating your issue with regards to your speed and it has taken a little more time than I had anticipated.

I have spoke with our re-sellers and we have exhausted every avenue to increase your line speeds. If the profile is changed you will experience intermittent connection so for that reason we would leave your profile at the current speeds.
    The product was sold as up-to 12 megabits and this would be the contract you agreed at point of sale.

You are approximately 2.03 Kilometres from your telephone exchange.
    On the profile you are allocated to there is no contention on the line.

I can see that all the previous questions have been answered by my colleagues. As you have advised that you do not want to contacted by phone I can not call to discuss this with you.

----
    Note: I got to the end of talking to them so wanted a record of all communication in case i wanted to break the contract.
    I'm in Cabra and on the trial price

Advertisement