Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divisional results

Options
  • 16-04-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Raiders season comes to an end after getting handed a blowout. Mikie was a gent about it all...even when I threw 4 1st down picks in a row after the kickoff....yehh that happened...

Anyway, best of look in the championship mate

Raider out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Cheers mate, it's a shame considering the first game was unplayable, as we had a tight game going.

But MJD got going early, the 1st Q ended 0-0 and after exchanging TD's he 7-7 he broke off a 65 yard run, which was the 2nd touchdown of 4 in the 2nd quarter and with a field goal in the dying seconds I went into half time 31-7 up, the game was totally skewed from there, as the Raiders had to come out of your game plan and I managed to pick Carson Palmer off 6 times after making some defensive adjustments.

MJD had 200 yards and 3 TD's, Tebow only threw 13 passes but completed 11 of them for 196 yards, 2 TD's and 2 careless INT's.

Delighted to get my first playoff win, although not chuffed at the prospect of playing Berty, hopefully Perrin can come up big!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Seahawks 9 Panthers 15

Darn. Inability to get separation/just catch the bloody thing was the killer. Drive after drive. It was fairly depressing. Happy enough with the defence again. Gave myself a chance anyway. Well played to my opponent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Well there are 2 ways to describe that game. Immense defense or just a downright awful game. Really disappointed with my offense, hardly got anything apart from 2 fairly flukey plays to Henderson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers offence crashes and burns against a stout Radskins D. Rodgers constantly had to scramble due to good coverage allowing the pressure to come. One nice pass off a roll out was about the highligh of my play. Despite an awful lot of mixed up playcalling on defence the Redskins remained effective throughout and at least from my perspective look like a very tough team to beat. If you fall behind you'll struggle to beat them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Nelbert wrote: »
    Packers offence crashes and burns against a stout Radskins D. Rodgers constantly had to scramble due to good coverage allowing the pressure to come. One nice pass off a roll out was about the highligh of my play. Despite an awful lot of mixed up playcalling on defence the Redskins remained effective throughout and at least from my perspective look like a very tough team to beat. If you fall behind you'll struggle to beat them.

Thanks a lot for the game Nelbert! The big turning point was getting into the half at 17-10 up and receiving the ball which then put me up 24-10! My defense isn't great to be honest, it's why I play a risky turnover based game, as if I get turnovers, my offense can win me the game! You played really well but the D got on top then when you needed to rush things! Thanks a lot for the game.

Redskins 34-17 Packers

A very annoyed RGIII was reported to be seen before the kick off due to the Madden Mod's harsh words on the destiny of this team. He duly showed why the Redskins should not be discounted with his performance:

21/24 for 326 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INTs. Take that Heli :p :pac:
    Aaron Rodgers: 21/40 for 254 yards with 1 TD and 5 INTs.

Next up is the big game against the Panthers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Broncos 6 - 37 Chiefs

A great start for the Chiefs with 2 early picks giving great field position helping them establish an early lead with a paid of TDs. Defences then took over and the 2nd quarter only saw a Succop FG extend the lead. Denver finally got in the board early in Q3 but a couple of rushing TD's by Charles and Greene killed off any hopes of a recovery.

Good chatting Perrin. You have improved a lot since you started playing and now seem to have a great understanding of the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chiefs 37 Broncos 6
    Absolute blowout.Chiefs completely dominant in every department.Game was over after the 1st quarter.
    Essentially it went Chiefs kickoff,Broncos go nowhere punt,Chiefs drive for a TD,Broncos get picked off on their 3rd play,Chiefs drive for TD,Broncos get picked off on 3rd play,Chiefs drive for FG.17-0 Gameplan out the window
    Chiefs owned the ball for 29 minutes of the game,Broncos D were out on their feet :pac:
    Anyway once again it was a masterclass from Berty both on defense and offense,as always it was an education for me(although I'd want t0 learning something at this stage) and weirdly it never fely like he came out of 3rd gear,he'll be hard stopped going all the way this year again.
    Best of luck with the rest of the games Berty

*or maybe it was only 14-0,its all a blur at this stage ''Dramatization may not have happened''

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ah, I'm just glad I got a playoff win this year.

Advertisement