Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers Pirate vs Shorts

Options
  • 16-04-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

What with the sun being out today I've decided some shorts are called for. Just wondering who here has bought Snickers Pirate or Snickers Shorts and what you think of them.

I'd be thinking of the Pirate trousers for the kneepads but I've visions of them ending at my ankles!

Thanks in advance,
    Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

i've used both. The pirate ones are of a lighter material and are handy for the knee pads. The shorter ones are heavier material but have the front pouches on them and are very handy. I never wore them in this country, i was abroad when i wore them, but much more comfortable than trousers and much more practical than normal shorts. I think i had to buy them online as shops here did not stock a great selection of snickers shorts for obvious reasons...

Advertisement