Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECDL Online Course

Options
  • 16-04-2013 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I am looking to do an ECDL course online. Does anyone know if any places provide this course online and how much it might cost?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

FÁS / ecollege €95. I guess it's free if you are on the dole or otherwise eligible.
    European Computer Driving Licence Version 5
    Course Code: FNCN01, Price: €95, Certification: ECDL, Fee Paying Clients Click to Apply

This course is available Free of Charge to Unemployed Clients, on a continuous basis through Online Training, or through Blended Learning in selected areas. Apply at your local FÁS Employment Services Office.
    The aim of this online course is to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competencies in the basic functions of a personal computer and in a range of software applications. Modules include Concepts of IT, Managing Files, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Database, Presentations and Information Network Services.

There are seven modules in this course, each of which must be passed in order to achieve the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL).

Learners who achieve this certification could progress to the Advanced ECDL Modules in Word Processing and Spreadsheets.

http://www.ecollege.ie/site/pages/courses/modules/ecdl_v5/ecdlv5.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

If you are Unemployed it free from FÁS

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 32 4lovestreet

Well thankfully I am not unemployed. I'm just looking to up skill incase the guards start recruiting. 95 euro isnt bad. I paid 250 for a first aid course a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement