Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Interviews 2013

Options
  • 16-04-2013 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anyone else waiting for these? Would like to hear when people start hearing about them (save me staring at the letterbox each day). I believe they are taking place on 7th-8th April with a final day at the end of April.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nordie Durdle

Yeah got confirmation there, 8th April for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Yeah got confirmation there, 8th April for me too.

Looks like you're late then, I suppose you meant 8th of May?

I got mine for the 8th of May too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 andreacas

got mine for 7th of may

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dunjuan

Yeah, I got mine for 8th May about 1.30pm. Good luck everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Got mine for 8th of May, 9:30 or 13:30. Best of luck everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

I got one for the 7th May but I'm doing exams in Cork then. They have a final date at the end of May for people who can't make the earlier date so I have been put down for that though have yet to find out what that date is.

Best of luck to everyone in their interviews!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 andreacas

guys what are yous preparing for your interviews? are you bringing anything with you , learning about the course etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 squeeks89

I got mine for 8th May too. At either 9:30 or 1:30. can we go to either or do we have ring to confirm which one will be attending?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

squeeks89 wrote: »
    I got mine for 8th May too. At either 9:30 or 1:30. can we go to either or do we have ring to confirm which one will be attending?

You attend whichever you want and register when you get there. Bring any correspondence you have had with you, might need numbers off of them etc.

Cheers Ben.schlomo, What sort of dress would be suitable? is it a full suit kind of occasion or is it more casual ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Cheers Ben.schlomo, What sort of dress would be suitable? is it a full suit kind of occasion or is it more casual ?

I wore shirt and trousers when i went a cupla years back, some were there in suits, as long as its smart dress in some way you are grand.

Cheers buddy.What sort of question do they ask ?

Cheers buddy.What sort of question do they ask ?

This is a pretty comprehensive guide to everything about mature applications including questions asked:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

Got word on the later date in May, it's the 27th. I'll be really interested to hear how everyone gets on. Best of luck all!

I had mine yesterday, have a good feeling about it. It was more of a chat than interview.

kave2 wrote: »
    I had mine yesterday, have a good feeling about it. It was more of a chat than interview.

Well done kave2. What course were you interviewing for?

Shine7 wrote: »
    Well done kave2. What course were you interviewing for?

Software Development

That's what I'm going for too. Hopefully see you in September!

Advertisement