Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i-Pad Problem Apps Store setting

• 16-04-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Have a small problem with my I-Pad 3 updating Apps.
    I'm new to Apple devices so not sure how to sort it , but any help appreciated.

Recently, when new Apps are available to update (eg You Tube, Chrome etc) the App store is advising me I need to switch to the Ireland App Store to get this update.
    It appears I'm in the UK App store.

I've searched for a setting to change back to Ireland APP Store but cannot find anything.

Any advice here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Go to settings then iTunes and app stores. Tap the apple I'd and then view account. After you enter your password you should see country or region. Tap that and change it to Ireland.

If you have any GBP credit it won't allow you to change regions until the balance is zero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Just noticed there I'm having the sane problem while trying to update Facebook country is set to Ireland but I'm being told to go to the USA store but I don't have a USA account frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Marty09

guil wrote: »
    Go to settings then iTunes and app stores. Tap the apple I'd and then view account. After you enter your password you should see country or region. Tap that and change it to Ireland.

If you have any GBP credit it won't allow you to change regions until the balance is zero

Thanks GUIL, spot-on....... problem sorted
    Appreciated.

Advertisement