Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find tripod plate in Kilkenny???

Options
  • 16-04-2013 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a tripod plate in Kilkenny?
    It's the piece used to connect a camera/camcorder to a tripod.
    Looks something like this.

At this stage i'd even settle for buying a new tripod!
    Would be hoping to pick it up today.
    I've only tried ElectroCity so far.

All help greatly appreciated!!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Sherwoods ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I suppose I could give them a call, there's nothing on their website though, not even tripods.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Rantan

try the camera section of Whites pharmacy on High street, they do some second hand camera's, lenses and gear

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I don't use quick-release plates, but I've an idea they're not a universal standard size, although you'd likely find that the most popular ones, like Velbon /Slik have effectively made theirs a standard that the cheaper ones copy. You might get lucky, in that case.
    As to where you'd get one in Kilkenny - I haven't a clue. There's such a shortage of new or used gear at decent prices around here that I just buy camera bits online now.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement