Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for trolling on AH

Options
  • 16-04-2013 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭

On the 29.03.2013 @ 20.13 hrs, I entered the thread: "Garda Sgts facing disciplinary action hearing after walk-out"
    My post 666 refers.
    A few posts later I was permanently banned from AH for trolling.
    I sent a PM to the Mod involved but as I have heard nothing in response I would now like to move this matter on to the next phase in the resolution process.

Originally Posted by Micky Dolenz
    Dear Curly Judge,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Micky Dolenz

Moderator Note

Where's me prize?

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Curly Judge
    I might.
    My request:
    Hi,
    As you are no doubt aware you have banned me permanently from AH.
    Could I ask you to read the thread from post 666 onwards where I asked a polite question and was challenged vigorously by at least three other posters.
    I have no problem with being challenged - only a fool would expect otherwise on this type of site - but I would submit that my responses up until the time I was banned were no more than was required to prevent my opponents from backing me into a corner I didn't want to be in.
    A warning, an infraction or a temporary ban maybe, but I would ask you to reflect on a permanent ban from a forum like AH as being a bit excessive?
    By the way, what does your phrase "where's me prize" refer to?
    Yours,
    Curly Judge
    P.S.
    I have sent this message on two previous occasions.
    Apologies if you have already got them but they do not appear in my sent items folder

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement