Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for an elderly person?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 11:25am

My Mum is with o2 for years and I was just wondering if there was another network that might make her few bob go a little further? All she uses the Nokia 100 for are calls to mobiles and landlines. Hasn't ever sent a text and you can imagine what her data needs are then!

Most of the people (her relatives) she calls are with Vodafone so I was thinking of porting her to them. However the €10 a month sub to 48 also seems appropriate. However she also makes the odd call to landlines so I'm not sure what to do!

I'd appreciate any advice someone might be kind enough to give please! :)

Comments

Blooming 'eck no replies!! Really? There's no network suited towards just calls and not data or texts? Ok...after looking myself I think Tesco Mobile might do...for the Clubcard points and decent rates (20c p/min). Thanks guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Tesco or Postfone, purely for simplicity.

Advertisement