Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basket Muzzel - Doberman

• 16-04-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi

My dad has a doberman pinscher, he needs to get a basket muzzel for him, he's getting bigger now and I think he has grown out of the other muzzel (not a basket) I'm not sure what it is to be honest, I've never walked him myself I am only ever around him in the house/back garden when I visit so I don't even know what his lead looks like!!
    He's bringing him to a trainer and the trainer advised/told him to get a basket one.

He's asked me to get one online for him but just wondering do you have any recommendations?
    Most sites coming up are American but I need it to arrive this week.

I don't know a lot about dogs, he will be 2 in July and to me he's huge!!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=192 This is probably what you are looking for.Try your local Pet shop as well as I often see them in shops near me.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

You're looking for a Baskerville muzzle so if you google Baskerville muzzle Ireland you'll come up with some stockists.

I do think you're better off going into a shop so you can make sure it's the correct fit rather than ordering online.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Perfect thanks a lot!!

Ok, thanks, I was just googling dog Muzzel! I will try the other search, I think he can drop into that dogtraining place though..cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Perfect thanks a lot!!

Ok, thanks, I was just googling dog Muzzel! I will try the other search, I think he can drop into that dogtraining place though..cheers.

If they don't have the size there MaxiZoo is to the right in Finglas and Petstop to the left in Blanch :pac:

Advertisement