Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough costs and good local supplier?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,712 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    With the impending possibility of a few fine days and my patio in need of renovation/renewal.
    I'm planning on lifting and replacing a lot of whats down at at the moment
    The old slabs were painted and have gone of terrible....
    Even sand blasting hasn't helped them much and the effort\result isn't really worth it to my mind.

Anyways with that in mind I'm looking for prices on the supply of 120 18''(450mm x 450mm) patio slabs of this type, to blend in what I already have split out as 95grey\25red and 1ton of paving sand.

Anyone know what the best price I could expect for this including delivery in the Limerick city area would be?
    Thanks in advance folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Avidgolfer

120 18" slabs Euro 450-540 depending on type. 1 tonne sand 40-50 delivered. Paving bricks can often workout cheaper than paving slabs nowadays if you want a complete overhaul. 120 18" slabs is just under 25 sq metres. that equivelant in paving bricks is around Euro 550. Hope this is helpful.

Advertisement