Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3yr old looking for play group.

Options
  • 16-04-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi, i work shift, when i am working day shift my three year old boy goes to childminder who is super. When i am off he is at home with me, i am wondering if there are people in my position that would like to meet up and let the kids play, i differ every week so it would be flexible. Hoping to get a few bodies interested so the little people can mingle. I am in Carpenterstown Dublin 15, have car will travel.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

imom922 wrote: »
    Hi, i work shift, when i am working day shift my three year old boy goes to childminder who is super. When i am off he is at home with me, i am wondering if there are people in my position that would like to meet up and let the kids play, i differ every week so it would be flexible. Hoping to get a few bodies interested so the little people can mingle. I am in Carpenterstown Dublin 15, have car will travel.

John

Would somewhere like panda play cafe suit you? It's for up to 5 year olds and can be a nice way for kiddies to play and for parents to meet other parents. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Maybe we could organise a meet up nearby D15 or Ashbourne or DUnboyne?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 imom922

Thanks for reply. Were is the play cafe.

Thanks for reply. Were is the play cafe.

There's one in terenure rugby club and one in ballsbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 46 imom922

Thanks they are a little out of the way, i am in D15. Wouldn't mind meeting up in the park with other families for games.

John

• Advertisement

Thanks they are a little out of the way, i am in D15. Wouldn't mind meeting up in the park with other families for games.

John

There's a free range kids (outdoor, child led) group that meet in various places including Phoenix park. Think they're on Facebook, not sure if they have a website.
    There's also cuidiu groups, which are in loads of locations.

Advertisement