Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store a bag

Options
  • 16-04-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi.
    Going to dublin on saturday for the night and getting the last trian down to the west sunday eve, does anyone know where i might be able to store a bag for a couple of hrs on sunday morning to evening time. close proximity to Heuston Station would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Bus Áras (from which you can get a Luas to Heuston) have lockers downstairs anyway. I'm not aware of any in the vicinity of Heuston.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

http://www.globalcafe.ie on O'Connell St -so would be handy for Luas back down to Heuston

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

http://www.globalcafe.ie on O'Connell St -so would be handy for Luas back down to Heuston

I second this, literally a few seconds from abbey street luas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There are storage lockers in Heuston Station itself, think they cost 2 quid

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is also an internet café across from Connolly station that has a left luggage service.
    uch wrote: »
    There are storage lockers in Heuston Station itself, think they cost 2 quid
    Are you sure? Where are they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Internet café on the south quays at the Halfpenny Bridge. €7 per bag for 12 hours I think.

I know the OP has been and gone... just posting this for anyone searching.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement