Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGR/Boge Set Up

Options
  • 16-04-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Got myself set up on these last week and really enjoying them so far.

Had some issues with punching the cartos etc but yeah I do like using it. Still find myself using Kangers half the time so not completely coverted though :P

For newbies I'd still recommend the Kangers though. The frustration of punching the right size hole and not flooding/drying out the carto is not something I'd suggest to anyone coming fresh off the fags!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Get a Kir Fanis punch from BV. It's exact and foolproof and works every time. I have mine for a couple of months now and it's as good as the day I got it. Punch 2 holes, job done.

It is more expensive though alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Just got one of these today as well. Haven't set it up yet.

Got a Kanger Pro Tank as well & that is excellent. Dead easy to set up, feels really solid, looks great on the ego battery with the little collar to tart it up & lovely vape from it.

Got an AGR tank & a Vivi Nova too to see which one I like the best / which one is the most idiot-proof! starting to think I should have just got a couple of extra Kanger Pro Tanks!

Advertisement