Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time student grants?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, im currently in my first year studying part time in social studies in wexford campus of it carlow, I'm working full time also,
    The fees are 2000 euro a year and i was wondering if there are any grants or funding available to help with these fees? I may be working but this kind of money puts a big strain on the finances when there is rent to pay, Iv tried looking but have'nt been able to find out anything except the tax refund.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭achmairt

dee111284 wrote: »
    Hi, im currently in my first year studying part time in social studies in wexford campus of it carlow, I'm working full time also,
    The fees are 2000 euro a year and i was wondering if there are any grants or funding available to help with these fees? I may be working but this kind of money puts a big strain on the finances when there is rent to pay, Iv tried looking but have'nt been able to find out anything except the tax refund.

There is no grant available for fees as you are in a part-time course, sorry

Advertisement