Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Roebuck Castle this summer

Options
  • 16-04-2013 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey,

I am renting my room in Roebuck Castle this summer but I'm not sure where to advertise it.

Daft and rent.ie cost at least €35 and being a poor student I can't really afford that.

Where else could I advertise that would be free one that people use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

notice boards never refused paper... until the societies or the facilities rip them down... and then you just put them back up again.

Arts block is always a good bet...upstairs, on the various schools' notice boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 niamheng

Good idea, I'll give that a go, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

The UCD Bulletin Board. Log in to connect and it's on the left hand side

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

And maybe try the SU facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

So your living in Roebuck and you can't find €35??? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Roebuck Castle is the name of the housing estate outside UCD, not just the name of the catered on-campus accommodation.

Gawd RoundBox... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Try the Herald, they usually do student lettings, so it's bound to be cheap. Also Craigslist (yeah, I know, they have a bit of a rep for other stuff, but it's a big site)

Advertisement