Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange layout behaviour cause by user's location?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

jme2010's location (C:\Program Files\Country\Ireland\County\Dublin) seems to be causing layout problems.

The user info area stretches to the right (I assume to account for the continuous text) and while the post area compensate by shrinking a certain amount, it does not shrink enough to fit the window

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84155426 is an example. I've also attached a screenshot, in case the problem is only mine :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Acknowledged as an issue on Chrome, fine on Firefox. I've filed it in our bug tracker - thanks.

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

What's all this then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

jme2010 wrote: »
    What's all this then?

251372.jpg

A simple border mismatch as a result of your location having no spaces after "Program Files". Don't worry about it - we'll just implement the same solution we did for long usernames :)

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement