Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet Rock Radio

• 16-04-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Is anybody able to listen to Planet Rock radio here in Ireland through their website. Ive always been able to listen to it up to yesterday. I contacted them about this and apparently Ofcom have stopped all broadcasts outside of the UK! I dont know if this is true or not, or if its something I've done on my computer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I listen to it regularly on Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Can't get it on iTunes either.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hojphotography

As I said on my original post, is anybody able to listen through the planet rock WEBSITE. Its still available through Sky but when your working on the computer its much easier that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hojphotography

Actually just found out because of new licensing changes since they were bought over there not allowed to broadcast through the internet outside the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Kinda makes you wonder why they bother with a website on the WORLD WIDE WEB thingy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Isn't there a Chrome/Firefox add-on that you can use to by pass those invisible boundaries separating countries in our virtual world?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hola... if it works with Planet Rock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

A UK post code usually works.

Advertisement