Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to Phoenix Park Racecourse, Castleknock

Options
  • 16-04-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey guys.

So. I have been living in Ireland for a long time, now because of forced situation (aka woman). I need to move, I saw a couple of apartments that I really love but I just want to know what you guys think of the area.

is it safe? any spot that you recommend me to "avoid", any secret around the area? (like, when it rains, avoid X road because is just impossible to go).

I have received mixed signals on the safe area (I have some people that even told me that you could hear the animals of the zoo in this area).

please I just ask for your humble opinion. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Flooding is not an issue. There is one road closer to town that floods however the racecourse is 10 minutes away.

You must be kidding about the safety. That is not an issue.

The park is close enough to enjoy but you cannot hear animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Great area, no need to worry about anything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

It's a great area, no worries about flooding. You might hear the big cats in the zoo on a quiet evening, but not very likely!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Gaspode wrote: »
    It's a great area, no worries about flooding. You might hear the big cats in the zoo on a quiet evening, but not very likely!

thats me

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

We moved there around 8 months ago and it's been great. Really quiet and safe - security guard on duty 24/7. Place is kept spotless and so well maintained. Great transport links. Couldn't recommend enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement