Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink prices in The Foundry???

Options
  • 16-04-2013 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much drinks are in the foundry? I have been there a few times but I can never remember how much they are, and I am trying to more sensible with my spending in nightclubs since they are too expensive for me, so does anyone know the drink prices exactly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I doubt anyone here will know their entire price list off the top of their head and I suspect many of those who frequent the place are probably just as "forgetful" as you about what they were charged.

You could contact them directly yourself http://www.thefoundrycarlow.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Id say an average of 6 eur a drink. If you cant remember what you paid then I doubt you're going to remember this thread next time you are there! Go The Tavern and drink large bottles of Guinness of the shelf instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

its 4.90 a pint, well it was at easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 extremebogman

its just costs a lot. you can do that when you're running the only decent club for miles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Id say an average of 6 eur a drink. If you cant remember what you paid then I doubt you're going to remember this thread next time you are there! Go The Tavern and drink large bottles of Guinness of the shelf instead!

try not to breathe in though, or keep an open packet of mint tic tacs in your pocket to bring up to your nose whenever you need to inhale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

When was the last time you were in the tavern? 1982?
    try not to breathe in though, or keep an open packet of mint tic tacs in your pocket to bring up to your nose whenever you need to inhale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

maccored wrote: »
    When was the last time you were in the tavern? 1982?

two months ago and I made the mistake of staying sober. lovely pub and great atmosphere but don't for a second try and pretend the place doesn't smell pretty bad.

Advertisement