Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Soby wrote: »
    Got charged for the season pass cause I selected auto renewal appartnley last year :(

Same happened me. Wasn't going to the season pass this year as I was only back from holidays yesterday. Didn't seem worth it for a few days, but was happy playing it today on my last day of before going back to work. Like it, but as others said always takes a bit of getting used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looking at some ratings on futhead: Fair enough, Hakan Calhanoglu only played in the German 3rd tier last year so his 67 rating was to be expected (even though I think it should be around 72). But his freekick rating of 78 is f*cking criminal for one of the best freekick takers around. It should be at least 85.

Didn't think this was coming out till next week. I'll have to pre-order on Gamesnash now.

EA might release a patch for finesse shots and lofted through balls.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-25-ea-investigating-overpowered-attacking-in-fifa-14

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

EA might release a patch for finesse shots and lofted through balls.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-25-ea-investigating-overpowered-attacking-in-fifa-14

think thats done already had to install a patch late last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

EA are being pretty slack lately, most of their big launch titles are being released with some pretty massive flaws or poor functionality that is basically making games stupidly frustrating to play.

Hopefully this isn't a case of me playing for a few days and throwing it on the shelf to gather dust. Fifa hasn't been encapsulating me for a good while now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

That clubs game that I played the other day was a once off btw, its infinitely more difficult with crap teammates

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

miralize wrote: »
    That clubs game that I played the other day was a once off btw, its infinitely more difficult with crap teammates

They're probably saying the same thing about you... ;) :pac:

Fifa 14 is piss easy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Digitalism wrote: »
    They're probably saying the same thing about you... ;) :pac:

Fifa 14 is piss easy online.

It's easy online? Can I genuinely ask how? It's the first Fifa in years where I've been having difficulty picking up wins online and it's really frustrating. Perhaps because I refuse to do the lobbed through ball thing cos it feels like cheating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Apparently the full game is freezing all the time aswell. Hopefully fixed by friday.

Yes I've now reset the game about 4 times in the space of 45 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Lads what price is the game going to be instore, I heard Smyths was €55, anywhere else have a price like Gamestop/Tesco/Xtra-Vision?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cheapest place to order online lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Does anyone know if there would be any issue if both myself and my brother downloaded the game to our PS3s from the same account?

I know it works fine for most games but given how 'onlne' FIFA is, would there be an issue there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Does anyone know if there would be any issue if both myself and my brother downloaded the game to our PS3s from the same account?

I know it works fine for most games but given how 'onlne' FIFA is, would there be an issue there?

Doubt it. Done away with online pass far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Cheapest place to order online lads ?

Gamesnash. Received my copy today with a free steel fifa case which was sound of them too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,843 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lads what price is the game going to be instore, I heard Smyths was €55, anywhere else have a price like Gamestop/Tesco/Xtra-Vision?

55 in tesco, or 50 if you spend 20 on something else at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was big enough queues gathering outside Clare Hall. Don't know when I'll get my copy, it's somewhere in the post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Any chance of just going into a Smyths tomorrow for a copy?

Can't understand this pre-ordering when there's no problem producing discs these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

EA Servers are a joke. Been booted off twice now and I'm not trying again. Connection is perfect, can re-connect to EA servers instantly but now have 2 losses to start my Ultimate Team record and I was winning both matches. Same **** different number on the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Went to the midnight release in gamestop in Limerick and got a goodie bag :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Its like they don't try lobbed through balls when testing the game, every year is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Does anyone else hate changing direction now? It's like they are playing in snow or something.

Went to the midnight release in gamestop in Limerick and got a goodie bag :P

I was debating going :( Will grab it tomorrow morning I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Bought this from psn earlier. Thought I'd have a few late night games. Tried to start it up there and it says content is not available before the start date. Absolute joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

would ye reckon i could go into gamestop and get this in the morning without having it pre ordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ManOnFire wrote: »
    would ye reckon i could go into gamestop and get this in the morning without having it pre ordered?

Yes definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Tesco doing any deals today? Think that's where I've bought it last few years. Can't see much online about it. I think they normally take out ads in the metro and stuff. On the way into work now so I'll prob get my hands on one in town soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,124 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Have it pre ordered but going to wait now as I have the FIFA 14 Xbox one on pre order too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Whats the cheapest bricks and mortar shop to buy it in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Have it pre ordered but going to wait now as I have the FIFA 14 Xbox one on pre order too

If you have pre-ordered the day one edition then you get FIFA 14 free :)

Advertisement