Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

viper006 wrote: »
    Sorry that didn't work.. Literally when I press into ultimate team it's asking to choose a security questioning type and retype an answer then submit. It's just keeps saying your security question cudnt be created. I just tried 6 times in a row there and I can't find where I'm reset security question?

Anyone help with this?

Say your onsly answer is to ring ea and speak to a game advisor

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you tried logging in to the web app instead of logging in via the console?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/fut-hub

Sign in on top right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Axwell wrote: »
    Have you tried logging in to the web app instead of logging in via the console?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/fut-hub

Sign in on top right

Ya i can sign in no problem but when i select FUT web app in dropdown its says i dont have have FIFA 14 even though i do.

I downloaded the app on the iphone and it says my account doesnt have a copy of fifa 14 associated with it? I own the game for weeks now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Ya i can sign in no problem but when i select FUT web app in dropdown its says i dont have have FIFA 14 even though i do.

I downloaded the app on the iphone and it says my account doesnt have a copy of fifa 14 associated with it? I own the game for weeks now?

Perhaps you have two accounts?

Keep for help. I ended up talking to ea advisor online and had to ring UK helpline. There was a problem with linking the game to my account but its sorted. The people on spoke to on the phone were genuinely 2 of soundest customer service reps you could get. All good now

• Advertisement

Keep for help. I ended up talking to ea advisor online and had to ring UK helpline. There was a problem with linking the game to my account but its sorted. The people on spoke to on the phone were genuinely 2 of soundest customer service reps you could get. All good now

Just wanted to update this to say again for no reason my account errors and its a glitch that involves people who used to play fifa 13 but changed email address in meantime like me before buying fifa 14. EA cudnt sort it and even deleted my profile by accident to boot so i lost everything.

This problem has effected a tiny % of account that actually require the developers to sort out. They are working on sorting the problem and have said they will try to resolve and sort something for deleting my account as well. If this by any chance happens anyone else, give ea a call right away as it wont fix itself. Just a bug that ea are working on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Apologies if in the wrong forum....

Anyone know where I can get a copy of Fifa 14 for the PS4 cheapest around Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

panama wrote: »
    Apologies if in the wrong forum....

Anyone know where I can get a copy of Fifa 14 for the PS4 cheapest around Dublin?

Try adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

While in ultimate team I buy gold packs for 5k and ultimate gold pack 7.5k.
    My question is why does it only give my players with a rating of around 75.

tony231974 wrote: »
    While in ultimate team I buy gold packs for 5k and ultimate gold pack 7.5k.
    My question is why does it only give my players with a rating of around 75.

Because ea are wnakers :)

• Advertisement

Because ea are wnakers :)

I know that.Do I have to be on a certain playing level.Dosen't make sense
    to spend 7.5k to get 3 players only worth around 400 coins each and a new badge or some other crap.

I know that.Do I have to be on a certain playing level.Dosen't make sense
    to spend 7.5k to get 3 players only worth around 400 coins each and a new badge or some other crap.

I know how you feel. Your better off playing the market. Packs are a lottery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Rushden wrote: »
    Does Fifa still need an online pass from EA to play online? Got a lend of it from a friend so won't have the free pass if it does
    Liamalone wrote: »
    No it doesn't

So I can buy a pre-owned copy and still play online yeah? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So I can buy a pre-owned copy and still play online yeah? :)

Yes sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

This years Pro Evo is very good and so was last years one but Pro Evo just came back to form when it was a case of too little too late. You can't beat the presentation in Fifa and the gameplay is also up to scratch. It's nice playing as Cork City or playing as Everton at Goodison Park. It's the stadium atmosphere that i really love about the game. When the home team is winning by a goal in injury time the fans start whistling for the final whistle. When you hammer the away team the whole ground fall's silent! They did a brilliant job with Goodison Park. They even have the church at the corner of the Goodison Road and Gladys Street end! I had a two player match where Everton were playing Man United and every time a Man United player touched the ball the whole place started booing and jeering. It's a brilliant feeling when you dispatch a 40 yard rocket into the Glwadys Street End when your playing Liverpool especially when the person using the other control pad is a red! The game really does recreate how tight and close to the pitch the stands are at Goodison and this is the PS3 version im talking about. No wonder Everton are so hard to beat at Goodison when the atmosphere is booming! Im not a big fan of the ultimate team mode but the general season mode is brilliant. In general 9 out of 10 would be a fair rating but i have to rate it 10 out of 10 because of the Goodison factor! The commentary as usual is top class and it really adds to the atmosphere. Although i think hiring Jeff Stelling to say a few token words was a fairly pointless paycheck paid out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

My Xbox360 disc has corrupted for some reason. Anyone know how much I could pick up a preowned copy for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anywhere know the cheapest place I can get this for the PS3 ? new or pre owned ?

Can't buy contracts in FUT 14 the last two days. Says nothing on the market.

Can't buy contracts in FUT 14 the last two days. Says nothing on the market.

That's happening me too. Trick is to go across to players or managers then search for that. Then cancel and search for contracts then.

That's happening me too. Trick is to go across to players or managers then search for that. Then cancel and search for contracts then.

Tried that.No luck. :mad:

• Advertisement

Tried that.No luck. :mad:

Ah feck. That usually worked for me. I say a patch will be needed to fix it. What console you on. I'm ps4

Ah feck. That usually worked for me. I say a patch will be needed to fix it. What console you on. I'm ps4

I'm on PS3.Went back in and searched for contracts by bronze,silver or gold.Done them separately and it worked fine :D

I'm on PS3.Went back in and searched for contracts by bronze,silver or gold.Done them separately and it worked fine :D

Far as I know servers were down first thing this morning for maintenance so maybe they fixed it for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'm wondering if someone here can settle an argument. I just won a game 4-3, with the shots being 21-7 to my opponent.

He says he deserved to win because he had more shots, and that he was robbed. He had 17 on target, while i had all 7 on target. He was Madrid, so he was shooting from all angles, any time Bale or Ronaldo got free within 30 yards he was shooting.

I think i won the game fair and square because i was more efficient with my shots. Possession was 50-50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I'm wondering if someone here can settle an argument. I just won a game 4-3, with the shots being 21-7 to my opponent.

He says he deserved to win because he had more shots, and that he was robbed. He had 17 on target, while i had all 7 on target. He was Madrid, so he was shooting from all angles, any time Bale or Ronaldo got free within 30 yards he was shooting.

I think i won the game fair and square because i was more efficient with my shots. Possession was 50-50.

Who scored the most goals?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

That was like me in a gamer earliar
    except different way around

I was arsenal vs real madrid
    he won 2-1
    I had 23 shots 21 on target (hit the post a few times as well as the ball been on the goal line twice!!) he short 4 times with 2 on target, the 2 been his goals

I believe I deserved the win but him been real madrid and doing all them cheap lob over balls too ronaldo and bale he ended up winning because hes a cheap player
    Annoyed the **** outta me to be honest, but sure I lost and I know that I lost, but I felt I was cheated out of a win, its like the game was against me the whole match

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    That was like me in a gamer earliar
    except different way around

I was arsenal vs real madrid
    he won 2-1
    I had 23 shots 21 on target (hit the post a few times as well as the ball been on the goal line twice!!) he short 4 times with 2 on target, the 2 been his goals

I believe I deserved the win but him been real madrid and doing all them cheap lob over balls too ronaldo and bale he ended up winning because hes a cheap player
    Annoyed the **** outta me to be honest, but sure I lost and I know that I lost, but I felt I was cheated out of a win, its like the game was against me the whole match

today we played another 5 games. i won them all easily. but yet im a "poxy flukey player".

this guy's been better than me for years so to finally be beating him easily enough means a lot.

thats fifa though, some people are both sore winners and sore losers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

today we played another 5 games. i won them all easily. but yet im a "poxy flukey player".

this guy's been better than me for years so to finally be beating him easily enough means a lot.

thats fifa though, some people are both sore winners and sore losers

the game is terribly scripted though
    beating a guy 5 times in a row, well then obviously your better then him
    but if a guy scores in the 90 minute and you have been all over him through out the game
    It smells like a scripted game to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Whenever someone is getting sore and bitter about things I like to hit them with a bit of Eric Cartman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Got this during the week, what the **** have they done to it, players have no ball control, dribbling is slow and never feels like you are moving quick enough, the amount of off sides is absolutely ridiculous, just switched it off mid game after being caught half an inch off side for the 6th time in the one game.

Advertisement