Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Hacking group have taken down EA servers..

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Ah. Makes me feel a bit better that it's nothing on my end.

• Administrators Posts: 53,709 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone having lag problems the past few days in online friendlies / head to head?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

WC mode, been worse than usual this past week. Suppose since its end of game they're not pumping as much into the servers since there aint as many playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Bought a PS4 last week, would ye reckon it is worth paying EUR 40 to download this at this stage or just wait the two months to 15? Dont think I can wait haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Bought a PS4 last week, would ye reckon it is worth paying EUR 40 to download this at this stage or just wait the two months to 15? Dont think I can wait haha

I'd wait at this stage.

If you've waited from December to now for next gen FIFA, it's really only another month and a half.

Plus, there is usually a new FIFA demo out in early September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Just a quick question here, its probably been asked before. Randomly Ill get opposition players talk through tv after a goal and I dont have my mic plugged in! Its very annoying when you get an ass hat replaying every goal and shouting goaaallll etc etc!

HOw are they doing this? Surely I need to have my mic plugged in for this no? Or am I missing something obvious?

Just a quick question here, its probably been asked before. Randomly Ill get opposition players talk through tv after a goal and I dont have my mic plugged in! Its very annoying when you get an ass hat replaying every goal and shouting goaaallll etc etc!

HOw are they doing this? Surely I need to have my mic plugged in for this no? Or am I missing something obvious?

Nope, thats the developers fault. Huge blunder & they're not going to waste any time trying to fix it at this stage. Perhaps in Fifa 15

miralize wrote: »
    Nope, thats the developers fault. Huge blunder & they're not going to waste any time trying to fix it at this stage. Perhaps in Fifa 15
    SO this guy on the other side of the mic is using it, knowing/thinking Im not able to hear as Ive no mic on but still randomly shouts Gooooallll and laughs away to himself? :D

I thought Id see a mic above a players head when the gamer has it turned on though

Is there something in audio settings? If not just plug in your chat headset (if your on xbox) and just leave it to one side with the volume on low.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,709 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Chatting doesn't require that both players have the headset on. Your opponent can talk all they want and if you don't have a headset on it'll come through the TV - same as all other games. Not a bug or a blunder, for example if you're on xbox one you can chat via Kinect which uses the TV and means you don't need to use the headset.

If you don't want to hear it at all you can either plug the headset in and set it aside or you can just join a party with yourself and make sure you're set to party chat rather than game.

awec wrote: »
    Chatting doesn't require that both players have the headset on. Your opponent can talk all they want and if you don't have a headset on it'll come through the TV - same as all other games. Not a bug or a blunder, for example if you're on xbox one you can chat via Kinect which uses the TV and means you don't need to use the headset.

If you don't want to hear it at all you can either plug the headset in and set it aside or you can just join a party with yourself and make sure you're set to party chat rather than game.

Ah ok thats fairly annoying, its PS4 by the way, only ever happened on FIFA 14 so far!

Re: Opponents mic

when you're on the ready up screen click the right analogue and theres a mute option there.
    This will only work in UT as they retained the old ready up system.

Its hassle since you may not hear someone talking at that point or by muting they may back out being impatient

Really is stupid alright that theres no option to mute apart from that one screen in one mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Molde FK are a great 3 star team from Norway to use for seasons unless peeps know better teams ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 MEMA2013

Wont let me play FIFA 2014 Ultimate Team on the XBOX live something up with the servers anyone know whats happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Anybody up for a game on PS4 now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Anybody up for a game on PS4 now ?

if your still on i'll give you a game (dedijon2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

if your still on i'll give you a game (dedijon2)

Cool I'll add you now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭irishchris

anyone interested in since Fifa coins I have 2 million available on the cheap. just drop me a pm

Advertisement